Need something to do on those cooler "indoor" days? Here are some ideas...
PUMP IT UP, Tacoma
3610 S. Pine Ste A
- Children ages 2 to 6 can drop in for bouncy fun at Pump It Up, an inflatable play center.
- Two sessions: 9-10:15, and 10:30-11:45.
- Admission is $7 per child and $5 per sibling. Parents play free and are required to accompany their child. Socks and a signed waiver required. Reservations not necessary but recommended: 253-752-5867
2310 Mildred St W
Tacoma, WA 98466
- Jungle Gym Play Park, Laser Tag, Game Room, Concessions
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 10 a.m.-9 p.m., Weekends 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Odyssey is a locally-run family fun center, sort of like Bullwinkles or Chuck-E-Cheese, but a little more mellow and sanely laid out. Unlike Chucky, the rather large jungle play area is gated and completely separate from any of the games requiring tokens. It's entirely possible to pay $5.50 for your kid to play there all afternoon without ever taking them by any of the games that cost money. Adults (with a paid child admission) and kids under 2 are free. This place is a great option right now when the weather has all the little ones climbing the walls. (Info from Jenyum at Tacoma Mama)
2501 S. Gateway Center
Federal Way, WA 98003
- $1 All Shows Tuesdays; $2 All Other Shows
- PG's now playing: Meet Dave and Kung Fu Panda